It’s as easy as A-B-C!
BioGuard uses an easy three-step system to provide soft, clear, chlorine-free water. These non-chlorine products make water feel soft to the skin, eyes and hair.
Can my pool water be sanitized without chlorine?
Yes, chlorine is not the only sanitizer that can be used to treat pool water. Biguanides are also effective sanitizers that kill bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanides don’t degrade with sunlight or temperature and don’t change pH levels like traditional chlorine sanitizers. This means adding less chemicals making it easier to use.
For general pool maintenance
- The first step in the SoftSwim program prevents algae growth
- Works harder in higher temperatures
- Apply weekly or every two weeks
- The second step in the SoftSwim program sanitizes your pool water
- Kills and controls bacteria, using biguanide
- Test and use every two weeks or as needed
- The third and final step in the SoftSwim program removes contaminants
- Helps keep pool water sparkling clear
- Built-in stabilizer ensures product does not burn off easily in hot weather
- Test and use on a monthly basis or as needed
Optimize the SoftSwim program with these additional biguanide-friendly products
SoftSwim® Filter Cleaner
- Proprietary formula that works on filters of biguanide-treated pools
- Improves circulation and water clarity
- Use with all filter types
- Recommended use every four to six weeks
SoftSwim® Filter Aid
- Dual-purpose product works both as an aid and flocculent
- Rapidly clears a cloudy pool
- Removes suspended particles in water
- Use on an as-needed basis
SoftSwim® Stain Control
- Prevents metals from settling and staining pool surfaces
- Use enhances the longevity of SoftSwim C
- Use at pool opening and on an as-needed basis